This is a parenting book that goes month to month for the first year that a child is born. It would be especially helpful for someone who is a new mother. Here's a description:
Filled with the most practical tips (how to give a bath, decode your baby's crying, what to buy for baby, and when to return to work) and the most up-to-date medical advice (the latest on vaccines, vitamins, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and more).
Reassuring Answers to Hundreds of Questions, including:
- What's the best kind of car seat for my newborn?
- How do I know if my baby's getting enough to eat?
- How can I tell if my baby is really sick? When should I call the doctor?
- Should I sign my baby up for classes?
- Should I be worried that my baby isn't crawling yet?
- How do I cope with my colicky baby?